Qui est bon en Anglais ? [Résolu]

Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 17:23

je dois faire un rapport  de stage en Anglais est c'est la M.....  j’espère avoir un peu d'aide " HELP ME" ! 
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 17:41

Je suis là si tu as besoin, mais quel niveau d'anglais as tu besoin pour ton rapport ?  Je veux dire par là : du B1 ? B2 ? Pour pas mettre non plus des mots trop compliqués pour toi ^^
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 18:01

J'ai un plutôt bon niveau en anglais, bilingue pratiquement,  après ça dépend du domaine, ton stage est dans un domaine scientifique, bureaucratique, informatique, commercial, agricole?
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 18:39

Domaine commercial plutôt :D 
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 18:44

anglais niveau BTS quoi 
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 19:33

Pas sur de connaitre les termes économiques/commerciaux mais sinon ouais j'ai rien à faire donc je peux
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 19:48

Voila ce que j'ai fait : I was searching,for my intership, a communication agency to develop a maximum of skills an to have good base in this domain. I did my sixweeks of interships in MY PRODUCTION which is a communicaiton agency. It is in the city of Salin located in Jura.The company was created in 2010 thnaks to a partnership with the city in order to organized an associative concert.There are 4people working in this agency, 2 of them are part-time employed who are the graphic designer and the commercial, it is specialize in event planing and graphic design. MY PRODUCTION works a lot with public agencies in particular with town hall.Every year, thecompany recruits a certain number of trainees to hep students to get/ acquire a larger professionnal experience, as it was for me. Everyday iusually arrived at 9.15 am and left at 6.45 pm.The goals of theintership was to learn how to built a trusting relationship with a client, create event such as animations for birthday or wedding, create graphic production, manipulate graphics software and know how to conduct a communication project in autonomy.I was allowed to participate to the meeting, after i discover the commercial demarche and negociations with customers. I also participate to sale, i was explaining to customer the sales contract and follow up this project. I faced fewproblems such as create an advertissement poster or sell communicaiton products, hopefully i could be helped by my tutor during all my intership.This experience was useful because of the differents skills i learned, i twill help me for validate my BTS and for my professional futur. I also learned how to organised my time and use correct vocabulary.In the end it wasa valuable experience for me and for my professional experiences, i would thanks the team of MY PRODUCTION for their support and help. I also learn humanly thanks to great people and because they were considering me as colleague and not as an intern, i was a part of the team. I highlyrecommend this intership for the first year of our BTS. 
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 22:10

I aimed to do my intership in a communication agency in order to develop the specific skills necessary to work as a ...(nom de ton métier en anglais ) so I could start my professional career with a good level.I spent six weeks as an intern in a communication agency named « MYPRODUCTION », located in Salin ( Jura ).The company was created in 2010 thanks to a partnership with the city in order to organise an associative concert. The main work of the agency is event planing and graphic design.4 people were employed by the agency, the graphic designer and the salesman were part-time. MY PRODUCTION works a lot with public agencies in particular with town hall.Every year, the company recruits a certain number of trainees to help students to get/ acquire a larger professionnal experience,as it was for me. I usually arrived at 9.15 am and left at 6.45 pm.The goals of the intership was to learn how to build a strong and faithful commercial relationship with a client, create events such as animations for birthdays or weddings. It was also about creating graphic production, manipulate graphics software and knowing how to conduct a communication project in autonomy. Moreover I was allowed to attend to the meetings. My internship was very useful to me as I feel more confident in my skills now. In fact thanks to it, I know how to contact customers and negociate with them. I also know much more about sales as I explained to customers sales contract. I also learned how to organised my time and use correct vocabulary. I also have to cope with some difficulties when I had to create an advertisement poster or sell some specific products but hopefully my tutor was always there to help me. To conclude I can definitely say that my intership will play a major role in validating my BTS and in my future career. I would like to thank the team of MY PRODUCTION for their support and help, they were very friendly, they really look at me as a member of the team, a colleague. I learned a lot from them. I highly recommend this intership to the futures first year grade of the BTS.
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 22:11

J'ai regardé ton truc et je l'ai amélioré je pense.
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 22:48

The goals of the intership WERE to learn .. with a client, AND HOW TO create events such as graphic production, MANIPULATING graphics SOFTWARES I also learned how to ORGANISE my time and HOW TO use correct vocabulary I also HAD to cope with some difficulties but THANKFULLY my tutor was always there to help me.  They really LOOKED at me as a member of the team I highly recommend this intership to the FUTURE first year GRADES of the BTS.
Ancien membre
17/09/2016 à 23:24

Les corrections de vieuxliem sont good. prends les en compte lol.
Ancien membre
18/09/2016 à 00:02

Merci à tous !!!
Ancien membre
18/09/2016 à 11:25

Fais-nous un feedback sur ta note quand tu l'auras ! Bon courage !
Ancien membre
19/09/2016 à 01:38

Ah je pensais que tu ferais un truc en PV Bon bah la flemme de lire si y a déjà d'autres gens qui s'en sont occupé bye!
Ancien membre
02/11/2016 à 22:03

Alors ?  tu as tout cartonné ou tu te morfonds d'avoir sollicité une aide ici mdrrr
Ancien membre
03/11/2016 à 08:30

Non en vrai j'ai eu une bonne note ! Merci à tous 
Ancien membre
03/11/2016 à 18:05

C'est quoi une bonne note ? :D
Ancien membre
05/11/2016 à 14:17

14.5 :D
Ancien membre
05/11/2016 à 18:06

Nickel ! Bravo ! [img]]